Rachel Zoe's eponymous clothing line has been such a smash success in its first year that its parent company, LF USA, is pushing for it to be sold at more than 400 new outlets in the next year, according to WWD. LF executive Rick Darling explains the label's widespread appeal: "It's not crazy but it's what people want. We have been a bit surprised by how quickly it has taken. We are well ahead of our expectations." (He declined to provide figures.) This season, Zoe expanded into costume jewelry and cold-weather accessories like fur stoles and hats; Darling says they're moving aggressively to broaden the label's offerings even more.
Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Cannes Weekend: Jennifer Lawrence’s Big Entrance
- Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- Lab Rat: In Search of a Shampoo for Itchy Scalps
- Timberlake and Mulligan Giggle: An Adorable GIF
- Richard DeCoatsworth Charged With Rape
- The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- Dior’s Resort Show, Starring Princess Charlene
- Photos: Giving Girls in Need Dream Prom Dresses
- At the Billboards, Ke$ha’s Naked Face and Butt
- What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts