The Row jacket Cindi Leive wore at Glamour’s crowded party at the Box on Friday night looked like fur, so we wondered if she gets heckled in her Brooklyn Heights neighborhood. “It’s shearling. It’s not like mink, there’s no head and claws. I think it’s an okay kind of coat,” she said. In fact, Leive claims she’s not even the most fashionable dresser in the nabe. “I used to always have the highest heels at P.S. 29 drop-off in the morning, but then [stylist] Mary Alice Stephenson moved onto my block, so now I’m okay.”
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb