In Coco Rocha's second video as The Cut's Fashion Week correspondent, the supermodel reports from backstage at DKNY's fall 2012 show. There, she chats with Donna Karan about how the new DKNY woman is a bit more sophisticated, and also manages to get a hair touch-up from stylist Eugene Souleiman (not that she needed it — her DIY updo is surprisingly good). Rising model Nyasha Matonhodze also makes an appearance, mildly fretting about the show's somewhat confusing runway and hoping she doesn't mess up (all turned out well). Click ahead to watch the clip, plus see Coco sing a very special DKNY jingle, just for you.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat