Thanks to our detail cam, you can gawk shamelessly at all the glorious shoes that showgoers subject their poor feet to during Fashion Week. As you'll see, footwear trends like chunky seventies-style platforms and metal spikes are still going strong, as are brightly colored pumps and socks with sandals (it is winter, after all). Plus, TWO Isabel Marant sneaker sightings, and lots of leopard print.
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes