At last night's Altuzarra show, Emmanuelle Alt arrived right on time (wearing white jeans, but no Vogue tee, sadly) and took her seat in the front row. But no sooner had she gotten settled when a publicist whisked her off to a different section. Presumably her relocation was due to her proximity to Carine Roitfeld, who swept in moments later with her daughter Julia and plopped down right next to Emmanuelle's original seat, according to Stylelist's Christina Anderson. Julia, who wore a tight, sheer black dress and towering black and gold boots, gestured to her stomach and explained matter-of-factly to reporters that "being pregnant is a great excuse to take it easy during fashion week."
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season