February's fashion videos might be the strongest roundup yet, a sign that the industry is finally growing into the medium. Kristen McMenamy stars in a short film by video performance artist Catherine Sullivan, who dressed the model in Alexander McQueen's spring 2012 collection and filmed her stomping around a dreamlike world of dilapidated greenhouses and haunted gardens. Meanwhile, Vanessa Bruno's spring film features Kate Bosworth as a human alien on a foreign planet ... and it actually works. Ruth Hogben and Quentin Jones also created entries in this month's roundup, as did I Am Love director Luca Guadagnino. See these clips, and more, in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split