If you thought Prada's spring 2012 collection was wrought with fifties Americana references, the Steven Meisel–lensed campaign shoot takes it to the next level. Set in a retro gas station, Meisel shot a handful of Prada favorites like Elise Crombez, Guinevere Van Seenus, Meghan Collison, and Ymre Stiekema (all of whom have previously shot Prada and Miu Miu campaigns) alongside Prada first-timers Natasha Poly and Katryn Kruger. Watch the video to familiarize yourself with clothes that'll be all over the red carpets — plus lots of covers and editorials — in the months to come.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat