If you thought Prada's spring 2012 collection was wrought with fifties Americana references, the Steven Meisel–lensed campaign shoot takes it to the next level. Set in a retro gas station, Meisel shot a handful of Prada favorites like Elise Crombez, Guinevere Van Seenus, Meghan Collison, and Ymre Stiekema (all of whom have previously shot Prada and Miu Miu campaigns) alongside Prada first-timers Natasha Poly and Katryn Kruger. Watch the video to familiarize yourself with clothes that'll be all over the red carpets — plus lots of covers and editorials — in the months to come.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like