For every ultra-feminine trend, a counterpoint inevitably appears. Behold the graphic black and white print, a great option for those wary of girly florals. At Zero+ Maria Cornejo, an abstract knit was paired with a complementary printed calf-length skirt. Altuzarra cinched a fur-lined coat that riffed on Southwestern-inspired motifs, and Ohne Titel opened their show with a pixelated scarf, jacket, and skirt reminiscent of a television test pattern. Don't be surprised to see some of these camera-friendly pieces popping up in the street style shots next February.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament