W contributing fashion editor Giovanna Battaglia says she had to work three times as hard as other stylists when she was starting out, because no one takes a model seriously. "I had this tag on me that I was a model, so I had to prove [myself] much more than the other ones," she says. "The pretty girl is also good!" This video shows her rummaging through piles of fancy clothes and trying on accessories, including an ornate hat with stuffed birds attached to it (spoiler: one of the birds doesn't make it). Also, she got her first big break with Italian Vogue after meeting Anna Dello Russo in a club — hopefully while wearing a Dolce & Gabbana plastic corset.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split