Earlier today, GQ announced their "Best New Menswear Designers in America" for 2012. Chosen by editor Jim Nelson, creative director Jim Moore, and the magazine's fashion editors, this year's lucky six are Johan Lindeberg (for his BLK DNM line), Ian Velardi, Todd Snyder, Mark McNairy (for New Amsterdam), Shimon and Ariel Ovadia (the twin brothers behind Ovadia & Sons), and Saturdays NYC designers Josh Rosen, Morgan Collett, and Colin Tunstall. As well as featuring in GQ's April issue — where most will surely be styled in loafers with no socks — they'll each get the chance to design pieces for a special, limited-edition menswear collection for the Gap.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000