Apparently lots of women managed to tear themselves away from Super Bowl festivities yesterday to order Jason Wu for Target items online, which dropped just after midnight on Sunday morning. The collection is almost totally sold out on Target's website as of today, but plenty of items are still available in stores (Target's site will direct you to the nearest store location that has the item and size you want, should you need that poplin dress so badly that you'll venture out to Edgewater, New Jersey, to get it). On a positive e-shopping note, Target's site didn't have any tech problems throughout the launch. Progress!
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve