A bout of nightclub fighting over the weekend involved European royalty, a Roitfeld, assorted other rich guys, and top models including Jessica Hart, Anja Rubik, and Natasha Poly, among others. Police charged one of the fighters, club owner Adam Hock, with assault — Hock allegedly broke Prince Pierre Casiraghi's jaw. Hock in turn told the Post he plans to bring a civil suit against his opponents, and charged Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld with bruising him, specifically. (That's a 3-inch bruise minimum, no less.) Hock continued to protest on Twitter, where he's been arguing with Hart (who's dating shipping heir Stavros Niarchos, also involved in the fray). Though her tweets now seem to have been deleted, Hart reportedly called Hock a "freaky liar," and that he's "squirming and lying in desperation" over his role in the fight. Hock can't squirm too much though, really, in case the movement hurts his shoulder some more. Related: What Happens When You Mix One Prince, One Paris Hilton Ex, One Club Owner, Several Models, and Lots of Vodka?
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like