Joan Rivers gave yet another tour of her Valentino-filled closet to Time Out New York this week, doling out pearls of wisdom all the while. "Fashion should make you feel happy. We're all our own Barbie doll. Anyone who takes fashion seriously is a fool," she explains. "What's the worst that's going to happen? You're going to go out somewhere, and you're going to put something on, and you're going to look like an idiot. So what? You can take it off, and it doesn't matter." In other news, she keeps her jewelry in Ziplock baggies and stores each piece on the same hanger as the outfit it coordinates best with. See, this is a woman you should trust.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve