John Galliano finally ventured out of his house — or wherever he's been holed up for almost a year now — to attend a birthday party for D.J. Jeremy Healy in London, the Post reports. (Since his drunken debacle, his only non-court-related appearance was at Kate Moss's wedding, where he fluffed her veil and looked sad.) According to the Post's source, his presence at Healy's party "caused quite a flutter in the room." And despite being at a trendy bar (Hix on Brewer Street), John behaved himself: "John was quiet and reserved, he was sober and very demure, but there to support his friend," the source reports. Perhaps this is the first step in Galliano's gradual reintegration into the world? The fashion industry's horror at his behavior has waned at this point, and he's surely received some invitations to European shows.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season