John Galliano finally ventured out of his house — or wherever he's been holed up for almost a year now — to attend a birthday party for D.J. Jeremy Healy in London, the Post reports. (Since his drunken debacle, his only non-court-related appearance was at Kate Moss's wedding, where he fluffed her veil and looked sad.) According to the Post's source, his presence at Healy's party "caused quite a flutter in the room." And despite being at a trendy bar (Hix on Brewer Street), John behaved himself: "John was quiet and reserved, he was sober and very demure, but there to support his friend," the source reports. Perhaps this is the first step in Galliano's gradual reintegration into the world? The fashion industry's horror at his behavior has waned at this point, and he's surely received some invitations to European shows.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate