About six months into her pregnancy, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld isn't sure what kind of grandmother her mom, Carine Roitfeld, will be. “It’s her first grandchild, so I can’t predict how she’ll be. I just know she’ll be great," she said at last night's amFAR gala. Carine, also at the gala, said she's happy about becoming a granny — but don't expect to see her baking cookies or knitting booties anytime soon. “No, no. I don’t think it’s my thing,” she said, laughing, adding that she doesn’t know if the child will be a boy or a girl. “[Julia] doesn’t want to know. I’m very proud of her, because me, I would not be able to do that,” Carine said. “But you know, in a way, today you can know everything about anything, and to refuse to know I think is quite chic.”
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe