Yesterday’s catwalks included some exciting new and rising faces. After her opening slot at Alexander Wang, New York Models’ Nadja Bender opened for Rodarte’s fall show, while Katlin Aas (who’s been having a comeback in recent seasons) closed. At Narciso Rodriguez, casting director Jennifer Starr selected Lanvin’s current face, Othilia Simon, to open, and last season’s Calvin Klein-exclusive Ros Georgiou to close. Yet the presence of Kati Nescher was, once again, overwhelming. For the first time in this blog's "Top Model" history, we’re awarding Nescher a second consecutive win! (*Golf clap.*) The model (who also has a two-year-old son, Theo) opened and closed for Vera Wang, and later opened for Oscar de la Renta. When we caught up with Nescher at Michael Kors this morning, she said she will in fact be going to London, but only after “going back to Germany to see my son for a few days first.” Prepare yourself to see Nescher on all the right runways this season. See all these looks, and more, in the slideshow ahead.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament