Celebrating its tenth anniversary, this season's Heart Truth Red Dress fashion show will walk on February 8 at the Hammerstein Ballroom. The show, organized by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute's Heart Truth campaign*, features an always-impressive lineup of celebrities who will smile and wave, pageant-style, while walking down a runway in a red dress designed by a top designer. Organizers say next week's show will include Rose McGowan wearing Donna Karan, Rebecca Romijn in Marchesa, and Jenna Elfman in Alberta Ferretti. Chaka Khan, Christie Brinkley, and Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger will also take part.
Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners