It was only a matter of time before a designer would step in and claim Lana Del Rey. After all, she's precisely the kind of celebrity that fashion loves: young, pretty, and of questionable enough talent that she might really NEED fashion to help her stay in the spotlight. So Mulberry stepped up to the plate this weekend and, with great fanfare, presented Del Rey with a white handbag named after her. Naturally, they also plopped her in the front row at their show (dandling her new bag on her lap like a proud mom with her baby) and got her to perform at their dinner party that night, which she agreed to do even though she hates singing live. According to a press release from Mulberry, Del Rey "has mastered the style of Old Hollywood, mixing it with an edginess and irreverent sense of fun." This is news to us, but she did look very pretty in her knitted black gown.
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo