The first (official) day of Fashion Week has brought about the sea of gray and black that's customary for fall collections. But a new color trend has also emerged—oxblood red. At Organic by John Patrick, the deep shade appeared in a head-to-toe look accented with brighter poppy red accessories. Over at Steven Alan, a ribbed sweater was casually paired with a printed, pleated skirt in a schoolgirl-inspired look. And at Richard Chai LOVE, the designer presented a pair of oxblood red, crushed velvet, wide-legged trousers with a similarly hued floral blouse.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament