Michelle Obama hit the talk show circuit to promote the second anniversary of her Let's Move! campaign. After visiting Jay Leno, the First Lady sat down for an interview with Rachel Ray and will appear on the Ellen DeGeneres Show today. The preview shows Ellen challenging Michelle to a push-up contest — although we all have to tune in today to see who wins, of course. Yesterday, MObama also visited the future site of the Northgate Gonzalez supermarket in Inglewood, California, wearing a bright orange trench coat. Today, she attended the National Prayer Breakfast with Barack, wearing a purple tweed dress in Washington, D.C. See all these looks in the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!