Last night, Michelle Obama accompanied her husband to the 2012 Governors Dinner in the State Dining Room of the White House. As in recent years, limited press photos have been published, but we can tell that Michelle wore a sequin-embellished gown with gathered tulle for the one-shoulder strap. (And that she looked pretty great, as usual.) Last week, the First Lady took a tour of the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, wearing a blue dress and cardigan by Rachel Roy. See both these looks in our updated Michelle Obama Look Book.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel