• Michael Phelps says despite having chlorine-damaged hair he'll never shave his head. “If it falls out then it falls out," he says. In other news, as part of a new Head & Shoulders campaign, his face gets printed on the brand's shampoo bottles. [PeopleStyleWatch]
• Chloe Moretz debuted pink-streaked hair at last night’s Costume Designers Guild Awards. [InStyle]
• Gayle Giacomo, star of Style Network's Jerseylicious and owner of the Gatsby Salon, is starting her own hair care line, called “GATSBY."
• Eyeko mascara (a favorite of Adele's, apparently) will drop in American Sephora stores for the first time tomorrow. [Elle]
• MAC plans to celebrate Marilyn Monroe's legacy with a 30-piece makeup collection. [WWD]
• Elizabeth Banks says the worst part about her makeup for The Hunger Games was her super-long fake nails. "Once they were on, I literally couldn't do anything. I couldn't iPhone, Blackberry, I couldn't use the computer, I couldn't go to the bathroom." [Styleite]