If these shots from Milan's cobblestone streets are any indication, the city's Fashion Week vibrated with high-frequency fun. And, surprise! Olivier Zahm is playfully nuzzled into ladies' bosoms. Olivier aside, everyone still seemed inspired to bust out their brightest accessories: clunky booties with highlighter-yellow heels, primary-colored motorcycle jackets, and an electric green bag all made appearances. Anna Dello Russo and Hanne Gaby Odiele showed their love for Jil Sander (er, Raf Simons) in their just slightly slouched tulle-veiled beanies. Anna wore her baby-blue version with stick-straight hair and a grass-green dress, and Hanne paired hers with gelato. The cone must have been tough to negotiate with that net in her face, but who knows if she really took a bite? Anyway, it looks good.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee