If these shots from Milan's cobblestone streets are any indication, the city's Fashion Week vibrated with high-frequency fun. And, surprise! Olivier Zahm is playfully nuzzled into ladies' bosoms. Olivier aside, everyone still seemed inspired to bust out their brightest accessories: clunky booties with highlighter-yellow heels, primary-colored motorcycle jackets, and an electric green bag all made appearances. Anna Dello Russo and Hanne Gaby Odiele showed their love for Jil Sander (er, Raf Simons) in their just slightly slouched tulle-veiled beanies. Anna wore her baby-blue version with stick-straight hair and a grass-green dress, and Hanne paired hers with gelato. The cone must have been tough to negotiate with that net in her face, but who knows if she really took a bite? Anyway, it looks good.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament