Paris Fashion Week is here, people! Only a few shows walked today, but it feels like a lot happened: Karlie Kloss finally made her Fall 2012 runway debut, a stumbling model got a helping hand at Anthony Vaccarello, and a mime walked a runway! Along with the sole model who went down the catwalk in mime-like white face paint, models at Aganovich wore black and white separates in wide cuts, with chunky knits added to the mix. Anthony Vaccarello showed pants, jackets, and a few strappy one-shouldered numbers in black and shiny two-toned green. Cacherel alum Cédric Charlier debuted his eponymous label, which consisted of iridescent jumpsuits and dresses, and sleek black jackets. Check out all the shots from today, including a model channeling a cactus, and more details from Milan, in our fashion galleries.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her