Paris Fashion Week is here, people! Only a few shows walked today, but it feels like a lot happened: Karlie Kloss finally made her Fall 2012 runway debut, a stumbling model got a helping hand at Anthony Vaccarello, and a mime walked a runway! Along with the sole model who went down the catwalk in mime-like white face paint, models at Aganovich wore black and white separates in wide cuts, with chunky knits added to the mix. Anthony Vaccarello showed pants, jackets, and a few strappy one-shouldered numbers in black and shiny two-toned green. Cacherel alum Cédric Charlier debuted his eponymous label, which consisted of iridescent jumpsuits and dresses, and sleek black jackets. Check out all the shots from today, including a model channeling a cactus, and more details from Milan, in our fashion galleries.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament