"I don't go to any fashion shows," explained host Vladimir Restoin-Roitfeld at last night's art opening for Ouattara Watts. "It’s not my field. I think my mother goes enough for all of us." But it turns out that Carine Roitfeld isn't actually going to many shows in New York this season: "I’m not staying all of fashion week. I come for my son’s exhibition and for the amFar gala tomorrow because I am the co-chair for amFar," she explained, wobbling a bit in her heels. And, yes, they were the Prada hot rod stilettos every editor is obsessed with right now. "I had an accident where I broke a light yesterday," she quipped. Click through to see all the images.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament