When we caught up with Paulina Porizkova earlier this week at Ali Wentworth's book release party, she revealed that she's writing something "sort of memoir-ish" herself — a chronicle of her problems with anxiety and antidepressants (a topic she's previously written about for the Huffington Post). She's only 50 pages into it, and admits she's struggling to inject humor to her life's misadventures the way Wentworth did. "She's brilliant! She's a brain. I'm a model," Porizkova said. Plus, Wentworth's family and friends are a little more forgiving. "Her mother is so cool," Porizkova said. "Ali can write anything about her mom, and her mom just goes, 'Oh, Ali! You're so silly.' If I wrote that stuff about my mother, she'd probably stab me and kill me. The kind of stuff I would say about people would probably get me hurt."
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’
Best Bet: Eve Lom Dynaspot Treatment
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Kate Moss’s Little Sister, Regular Aughties Teen
- Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’