Arizona Muse, Joan Smalls, and Saskia de Brauw might be the obvious breakthrough faces of 2011, but don’t you forget Polish model Zuzanna Bijoch. The 17-year-old debuted with a spring 2011 ad spot for Prada and then exploded during fall 2011, landing campaign work for Chloé, Louis Vuitton, Proenza Schouler, and Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics. For 2012, Bijoch was tapped to be the face of Valentino, Trussardi, Paul & Joe, and now Alexander McQueen. Meanwhile, Alexander Wang hired South African hip-hop band, Die Antwoord, for his T by Alexander Wang spring ads.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her