Promoting the new Hunger Games movie, Jennifer Lawrence covers Glamour's U.S. and U.K. editions this month. British Glamour shot the actress close-up and perfectly made up, wearing a ruffly Valentino gown. American Glamour styled things more casually, sitting her in a nice grassy field in a gold chain mail–style blouse and crisp white jeans (always practical in the grass). In the interview accompanying her U.K. editorial, Lawrence said it's important not to get too hungry while shooting a grueling film like The Hunger Games. “You can’t diet,” she said. "[My character] Katniss is meant to be a hunter; she’s meant to be scary. Kate Moss running at you with a bow and arrow isn’t scary." Dressed up or dressed down, the fashion odds are clearly ever in her favor — but in a cover battle, which emerges victorious?
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like