So, what's Selita Ebanks up to these days, besides feasting on 100-calorie popcorn bags? "She's launching her own fashion line!" announced her boyfriend, Terrence J, at Christian Louboutin's twentieth anniversary party at Bergdorf Goodman last night. "Oh yeah!" Ebanks said. "I'm launching my own swimwear collection." A swimwear collection for fabulous ladies who yacht-hop with their boos, no less: "I just feel like a woman should be able to go from the pool, the yacht, the beach, straight to dinner with her boo and still be fabulous and chic," she explained. Don't we all! She's not certain about its launch date yet, and admitted that learning the ins and outs of designing has been tricky. "There's a long process of learning, you know, what a dart really is, hems, fabric, and testing things out — trial and error," she said, adding that the line will include cover-ups, accessories, and shoes.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb