Everyone has their own way of dealing with the stress of Fashion Week — catnaps in taxis, comfortable shoes, energy bars, champagne. Simon Doonan? He uses people to recharge. "There are certain people I focus on who are immensely charismatic who attend these events, and I go up and I get charged up by them, people who are just so hilarious and great. Anytime I’m flagging, I go up to Mr. Mickey and, like, grab his charm bracelets and get reenergized," Doonan told us at the Band of Outsiders show on Saturday. FIT’s Valerie Steele, Doonan claims, is another one of these magnetic people. “Whenever I see her I grab her hand and get sort of recharged,” he said. “So that’s the key. That and colonics.”
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?