Fashion Week is not all about the clothes. There have been many memorable street-style moments so far this season, as well as some striking backstage beauty. But today we bring you the intersection of the two: hair and makeup of the regular folk (non-models) who attend or work on shows. We asked photographer Elizabeth Lippman to capture her favorite beauty moments around the tents — and whether you enjoy bold standouts like turbans, half-shaves, and cat-eyes, or simply a fresh face and natural waves, there's something in here to please. Click through to see the spectrum of beauty on twenty women at Fashion Week.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split