• After David Beckham revealed that his wife Victoria preferred him in long johns instead of boxer shorts, sales of thermal underwear reportedly rose 140 percent in the UK. [Daily Mail UK]
• Lara Stone says, "If I had to model clothes in a time period other than the 21st century, I think I'd like to model way back when they just wore skin loincloths. That would be best suited for me — better than corsets. I'm quite claustrophobic." [WSJ]
• D.J. Mia Moretti expects Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die" will be the most overplayed song this coming New York Fashion Week.
• Susan Sarandon and her daughter Eva Amurri Martino star in Neiman Marcus’s latest “Art of Fashion” ad campaign. [PeopleStyleWatch]
• Workers' rights groups are investigating wages and labor conditions in the Cambodian garment industry, because of recent worker strikes. [WWD]
• Stylist June Ambrose says her upcoming reality show is a "makeover docu-soap. It’s about the evolution and the emancipation of the celebrities we love and I’m helping to rebrand and bring them back in a very positive light." [NYDN]
• Brunello Cucinelli filed for an IPO in Milan on Friday — a "key step for growth," according to the label's founder. [Reuters]
• Starting with its new March issues, Elle China will publish twice a month. [Fashion Week Daily]
Most Viewed Stories
Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
Former Thinx Employee Accuses Miki Agrawal of Sexual Harassment
Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade
Whitney Museum Says Letter Claiming to Be From Open Casket Artist Is a Fake
GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
Am I Finally Done With White Guys?
Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
Ask Polly: Why Does My Terrible Ex Get to Be So Happy?
Teen Who Claimed She Was Abducted and Raped by 3 Black Men Made It All Up
Latest News from The CutTamron Hall Doesn’t Believe In Jobs Defining Who People Are
The former NBC host reflected on her old gig.Gloria Steinem, Janelle Monae, and Cecile Richards Will Be Honored at Fashion’s Biggest Awards Show
Diane von Furstenberg spoke to the Cut about the thinking behind the decision.Kate Middleton Opens Up About Her Struggles With Motherhood
“Nothing can really prepare you for the sheer, overwhelming experience of what it means to become a mother.”Meet a Gallerist Who’s Bringing New Art to Bed-Stuy
We Buy Gold is a new roving art space.52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control
How do they think this works?The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
Donald Trump, 70, wears an “I Heart Trucks” pin.7 Very Effective Mascaras for Under $15
They lengthen, lift, and thicken lashes for just a few dollars.Why We Still Don’t Have Paid Parental Leave
Americans disagree about how to make it happen.I’ve Used the Same Tube of Chanel Lipstick for Years
It was the best $37 I ever spent.See Dakota Johnson’s Style From Blonde Hair to Gucci Gowns
All the actor’s best looks since red carpets with mom Melanie Griffith.
“I sure don’t want my mammogram benefits taken away.”Am I Cheap If I Hate Splitting the Check Equally?
How to tell if you’ve crossed over from shrewd to scrooge-y.You’ll Soon Be Able to Book Appointments at Your Favorite Salons Through Instagram
No more waiting on the phone.Dystopia Comes at You Fast in the The Handmaid’s Tale Trailer
The series premieres on Hulu April 26.Couture Designers Made the Costumes for This New Ballet
Alaïa, Gaultier, and others created the looks for Blanca Li’s latest production.More Than Half of British Woman Stop Breastfeeding Within Two Months, New Data Shows
A new survey highlights breastfeeding challenges in England.How a Mother-Son Artist Team Turned a Relative’s Immaculate Closet Into a Museum Installation
Sara Berman’s Closet, created by Alex and Maira Kalman, is on view at the Met now.22 Women on What Breastfeeding Actually Feels Like
From how nursing is like peeing, to what being bitten feels like, to sexual side effects.Jessica Henwick Is the Heroine We Deserve
From Star Wars to Game of Thrones, and now, a new Marvel series.The New Health-Care Bill Could Mean Insurance Doesn’t Have to Cover Pregnancy
Republicans are lobbying to ditch Obamacare’s essential health benefits.