• After David Beckham revealed that his wife Victoria preferred him in long johns instead of boxer shorts, sales of thermal underwear reportedly rose 140 percent in the UK. [Daily Mail UK]
• Lara Stone says, "If I had to model clothes in a time period other than the 21st century, I think I'd like to model way back when they just wore skin loincloths. That would be best suited for me — better than corsets. I'm quite claustrophobic." [WSJ]
• D.J. Mia Moretti expects Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die" will be the most overplayed song this coming New York Fashion Week.
• Susan Sarandon and her daughter Eva Amurri Martino star in Neiman Marcus’s latest “Art of Fashion” ad campaign. [PeopleStyleWatch]
• Workers' rights groups are investigating wages and labor conditions in the Cambodian garment industry, because of recent worker strikes. [WWD]
• Stylist June Ambrose says her upcoming reality show is a "makeover docu-soap. It’s about the evolution and the emancipation of the celebrities we love and I’m helping to rebrand and bring them back in a very positive light." [NYDN]
• Brunello Cucinelli filed for an IPO in Milan on Friday — a "key step for growth," according to the label's founder. [Reuters]
• Starting with its new March issues, Elle China will publish twice a month. [Fashion Week Daily]
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutUh-Oh, Is Rob Kardashian Feuding With Kylie Jenner?
Or, at least someone is trying to make it seem that way.Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Lester Holt also interrupted Hillary Clinton 15 times.Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
She eviscerated Trump.Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber Are Separating After 11 Years Together
“The best way forward for us as a family is to separate as a couple.”Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
Preview the book Brigid Berlin: Polaroids.Morning Sickness May Suck, But It’s Actually a Sign of a Healthy Pregnancy
An upside to the nausea.2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
Vogue called blogging “pathetic,” and bloggers were not pleased.I Can’t Believe I Like This Victoria’s Secret Beauty Product
And why you’ll love it, too.Cheap Thrill: The Perfect Pair of High-Waisted Jeans
Swedish denim label Dr. Denim is here to make denim shopping a lot easier.Vanderpump Rules Drama Is the Only Constant in This Crazy Thing We Call Life
Season five arrives on November 7.
Her new show Conviction premieres next Monday on ABC.5 Things on Sale That You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Saint Laurent Jeans to an Isabel Marant Sweater
We dug through the internet to bring you some great deals.Here’s One Reason Why Women Are Underrepresented in Politics
It starts at the local level.Rob Kardashian Meets Chyna’s Parents and They All Take a Trip to a Strip Club
They also have a Fourth of July block party.My Favorite Fruit-Shaped Hand Cream Doubles As a Pill Holder
Can also hold gum, almonds, and paper-clips.Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
It was a good effort.A Weekend of Hair Envy With Rubi Jones
Including an impromptu Weasley family look for a Potter-themed party.All It Took for Anti-Vaxxer to Admit She Was Wrong Was Her Entire Family Getting Sick
Rotavirus made her change her tune.Aparna Nancherla on Sad Girl Twitter, Period Tech, and Vocal Fry
The comedian has a new season of Womanhood coming out soon.Tom Hiddleston Caught Deep in Conversation With a Dog
Hiddleston's canine companions steal the show in his new Gucci ads.