• After David Beckham revealed that his wife Victoria preferred him in long johns instead of boxer shorts, sales of thermal underwear reportedly rose 140 percent in the UK. [Daily Mail UK]
• Lara Stone says, "If I had to model clothes in a time period other than the 21st century, I think I'd like to model way back when they just wore skin loincloths. That would be best suited for me — better than corsets. I'm quite claustrophobic." [WSJ]
• D.J. Mia Moretti expects Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die" will be the most overplayed song this coming New York Fashion Week.
• Susan Sarandon and her daughter Eva Amurri Martino star in Neiman Marcus’s latest “Art of Fashion” ad campaign. [PeopleStyleWatch]
• Workers' rights groups are investigating wages and labor conditions in the Cambodian garment industry, because of recent worker strikes. [WWD]
• Stylist June Ambrose says her upcoming reality show is a "makeover docu-soap. It’s about the evolution and the emancipation of the celebrities we love and I’m helping to rebrand and bring them back in a very positive light." [NYDN]
• Brunello Cucinelli filed for an IPO in Milan on Friday — a "key step for growth," according to the label's founder. [Reuters]
• Starting with its new March issues, Elle China will publish twice a month. [Fashion Week Daily]
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
Hairstylist Says She Was Asked to Do Marla Maples’s and Tiffany Trump’s Inauguration Day Hair for Free
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutKarl Lagerfeld Is Rumored to Be Among the Designers Dressing Melania Trump for the Inauguration
If so, he would join Ralph Lauren as the most high-profile designers dressing the incoming first lady.Rachel Comey on How She’s Mobilizing the Fashion Industry for the Women’s March
She put out a call to her fellow designers.Turmeric Might Not Have Magical Therapeutic Powers After All
A new study shines a skeptical light on turmeric.Republican Men Think Women Have It Better
A new survey found that 51 percent of Republican men think it’s a good time to be a woman in America.Obama Commutes Chelsea Manning’s Sentence
She will be out of prison on May 17.Why Some Parents Are Slaughtering Sophie the Giraffe
Cause of death: a viral article inciting mold fears.Why Not Sail to Italy With These Italian Men?
This daydream of a video comes courtesy of Caruso.Please Ignore This Enraging Person at the Women’s March
This week’s “Bermuda Square” comic strip.Activists Are Planning a Queer Dance Party Outside Mike Pence’s Home
The dance is in protest of Pence’s stance on LGBTQ issues.Louis Vuitton Held a Conversation on the Syrian Crisis
The brand has partnered with UNICEF to help the cause.
The election has been a headache for migraine sufferers.Female Zebra Shark Gives Up on Shark Men and Mates With Herself
After being separated from her mate for three years, Leonie the shark reproduced asexually.Hillary Clinton Supporter Ralph Lauren Will Dress Melania Trump for Inauguration
The designer will reach across the aisle — or design room.Your Guide to NYC Inauguration Weekend Protests
Not making it to D.C.? Here are some local options.See All the Best Street Style From Milan Men’s Fashion Week
Wide-leg pants, puffer coats, lots of red.Fake News, Fake Science and Why Doctors Lie About Abortion
The consequences of bad information about women’s health.Alicia Keys Really Believes That Inner Beauty Is the Best Highlighter
Her glow doesn’t come in a compact.This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Corinne is not who she seems.Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
With two weeks’ notice.U.S. Abortion Rate Lowest Since Roe v. Wade
A new study from the Guttmacher Institute shows a decline in abortions.