Milan Fashion Week has been humming along quite nicely, and everyone there just looks so happy about it. The bright colors carried over from London, in lots of neon yellow and springy green, and there's even one all-cobalt look that shines on Alek Wek. And prints! Printed pants, printed blouses, printed jackets, and printed bags — sometimes, all at the same time. And it must be nice out, because there are a lot of bare legs and practically everyone is smiling (which is novel for street style). Click through to enjoy all the images — two days' worth! — including one of Anna Wintour not smiling, but it's still good.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat