After Friday's more casual vibe, Saturday seemed to bring out the serious street-style ballers: Carine Roitfeld, (we knew she wouldn't stay away), Taylor Tomasi Hill, and Michelle Harper to name a few. The light snow provided a great excuse to wear hats and novel outerwear (including a certain buffalo plaid Thakoon jacket). As the day went on, the hats came off but the outfits remained strong and shiny, with lots of metallic moments on bags, pants, shoes, wrists, and sunglasses. Click through to see these looks (including a shot of the "Sh*t Fashion Girls Say" guy), and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split