• Stock up on locally made and ecofriendly clothes, beauty products, accessories, and jewelry at the Savage Senses pop-up shop, tucked inside the Casa di Moda boutique. 69 Eighth Ave., at 13th St. (212-929-7174); T–Su (noon–7). Through 2/29.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Outerwear, T-shirts, sneakers, knits, and denim are 30 to 80 percent off at the Freemans Sporting Club Expedition sale. The N-1 wool-lined Deck jacket is $268 (originally $447), the Mariner sweater is $189 (originally $378), and selvedge denim jeans are $50 (originally $149). 327 Bleecker St., nr. Christopher St. (212-255-5509); S–Su (10–6).
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Browse the latest scarves from Yoana Baraschi — including the cashmere series, the tie-dye stripe series, and the horizontal dip-dye series — at the brand's pop-up shop at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., ground fl. (212-247-1100); through 2/26.
• Check out the new bridal jewelry collection by Miriam Haskell during a trunk show at Kleinfeld. Samples from the antique silver and gold-plated pearl collections will be on hand and available for special order. Call to schedule an appointment. 110 W. 20th St. (616-633-4300); F (11:30-5:30), Sa (10-6).
• Take 90 percent off menswear and womenswear at Project No. 8's two-day sample sale. The men's Maison Martin Margiela latex-dipped boot is $445 (originally $890), the men's Hope Yale sweater is $31 (originally $101), women's A Detacher Huxley buckle clogs are $176 (originally $438), and the women's Maison Martin Margiela woven leather ankle boots are $394 (originally $985). 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); F–Sa (noon–7).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Gargyle's end-of-season sale. Merchandise will be organized by $100, $75, $50, and $30-or-less bins. The men's Acne Winston coat is $350 (originally $770), the women's Lover cable-knit jumper is $100 (originally $342), and the Surface to Air Alley boots are $175 (originally $566). 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St.; F–Su (11–7).
• Take 50 percent off at the Court Jeans sample sale. One-of-a-kind samples are $40 and shorts are $20, with items from the fall collection priced between $55 and $85. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th-Su (noon-8), through 2/26.
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barney's Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); See website for hours. Through 2/26.
• Eyewear is up to 50 percent off at the Morgenthal Frederics semi-annual sale. 399 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; M–F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/26.
• Menswear is up to 50 percent off at Unis. Suit jackets are $298 (originally $578), slim chinos are $137 (originally $198), and flannel dress pants are $144 (originally $228). 226 Elizabeth St., at Prince St. (212-431-5533); M (11-7), T-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-7); through 2/28.
• Current-season coats, shirts, trousers, sweaters, shoes, scarves, and ties are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown sale. Designers include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Henrik Vibskov, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily (noon–7), through 2/28.
• Get 50 percent off the fall-winter collection at DIGS in-store and online. The wool blend peacoat is $105 (originally $210), the military-style wool blend coat is $112 (originally $225), and the lurex cardigan with gold-stripe back is $75 (originally $150). 284 Lafayette St.; M-W (11-7), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); 1054 Third Ave., at 62nd St. (212-226-3363); daily, 11-8. Through 2/28.
Most Viewed Stories
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Kim Kardashian Might Vote for Donald Trump
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
If You See Brad Pitt As a Fallen Hero, It’s Because the Rules Have Changed
Kylie Jenner’s Getting Sucked Into Tyga’s Debt Problems
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Bask in the Glory of This Dramatic Email Sent to a UCLA Freshman by Her Future Roommate
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.