• Stock up on locally made and ecofriendly clothes, beauty products, accessories, and jewelry at the Savage Senses pop-up shop, tucked inside the Casa di Moda boutique. 69 Eighth Ave., at 13th St. (212-929-7174); T–Su (noon–7). Through 2/29.
STARTING THIS WEEKEND
• Outerwear, T-shirts, sneakers, knits, and denim are 30 to 80 percent off at the Freemans Sporting Club Expedition sale. The N-1 wool-lined Deck jacket is $268 (originally $447), the Mariner sweater is $189 (originally $378), and selvedge denim jeans are $50 (originally $149). 327 Bleecker St., nr. Christopher St. (212-255-5509); S–Su (10–6).
• Shop donated designer clothes, accessories, and furniture at the spring Best of Housing Works sale. Various hours and locations; see housingworks.org for details. Through 3/24.
ENDING THIS WEEKEND
• Browse the latest scarves from Yoana Baraschi — including the cashmere series, the tie-dye stripe series, and the horizontal dip-dye series — at the brand's pop-up shop at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., ground fl. (212-247-1100); through 2/26.
• Check out the new bridal jewelry collection by Miriam Haskell during a trunk show at Kleinfeld. Samples from the antique silver and gold-plated pearl collections will be on hand and available for special order. Call to schedule an appointment. 110 W. 20th St. (616-633-4300); F (11:30-5:30), Sa (10-6).
• Take 90 percent off menswear and womenswear at Project No. 8's two-day sample sale. The men's Maison Martin Margiela latex-dipped boot is $445 (originally $890), the men's Hope Yale sweater is $31 (originally $101), women's A Detacher Huxley buckle clogs are $176 (originally $438), and the women's Maison Martin Margiela woven leather ankle boots are $394 (originally $985). 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); F–Sa (noon–7).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Gargyle's end-of-season sale. Merchandise will be organized by $100, $75, $50, and $30-or-less bins. The men's Acne Winston coat is $350 (originally $770), the women's Lover cable-knit jumper is $100 (originally $342), and the Surface to Air Alley boots are $175 (originally $566). 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St.; F–Su (11–7).
• Take 50 percent off at the Court Jeans sample sale. One-of-a-kind samples are $40 and shorts are $20, with items from the fall collection priced between $55 and $85. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th-Su (noon-8), through 2/26.
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barney's Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); See website for hours. Through 2/26.
• Eyewear is up to 50 percent off at the Morgenthal Frederics semi-annual sale. 399 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; M–F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/26.
• Menswear is up to 50 percent off at Unis. Suit jackets are $298 (originally $578), slim chinos are $137 (originally $198), and flannel dress pants are $144 (originally $228). 226 Elizabeth St., at Prince St. (212-431-5533); M (11-7), T-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-7); through 2/28.
• Current-season coats, shirts, trousers, sweaters, shoes, scarves, and ties are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown sale. Designers include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Henrik Vibskov, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily (noon–7), through 2/28.
• Get 50 percent off the fall-winter collection at DIGS in-store and online. The wool blend peacoat is $105 (originally $210), the military-style wool blend coat is $112 (originally $225), and the lurex cardigan with gold-stripe back is $75 (originally $150). 284 Lafayette St.; M-W (11-7), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); 1054 Third Ave., at 62nd St. (212-226-3363); daily, 11-8. Through 2/28.