• Check out locally made jewelry, artwork, T-shirts, vintage merchandise, and baked goods at Inwood Flea. Proceeds from the event will support families and businesses affected by a January fire on 207th Street. 108 Cooper St., nr. Isham St.; 10-6.
• Clutches, canvas and python totes, and casual hobo bags are up to 70 percent off at Khirma Eliazov. 102 Charles St., nr. Bleecker St.; Sa-Su (noon-6).
• Get up to 70 percent off new and past-season clothes and accessories at Honey in the Rough. The sale includes items from Surface to Air, Samantha Pleet, Whit, Rodebjer, Mociun, and Thread Social. 161 Rivington St., nr. Suffolk St. (212-228-6415); Th-S (10-8), Su (noon-7).
• Items including corduroys, flannels, sweaters, wool jackets, ties, and outerwear start at 50 percent off at the Save Khaki sample sale. 327 Lafayette St., nr. Houston St. (212-925-0134); T-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/19.
• Clothes and accessories from Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Phillip Lim, DVF, and more are up to 90 percent off at Scoop's closet clean-out sale. 430 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St. (212-691-1926); M–W (10–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (11–6), through 2/20.
• Current and past season merchandise by Rachel Comey, Alexander Wang, A Detacher, and more is up to 75 percent off at Jumelle. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg (718-388-9525); Th–M (noon–7:30), through 2/20.
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barney's Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); See website for hours. Through 2/26.
• Eyewear is up to 50 percent off at the Morgenthal Frederics semi-annual sale. 399 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; M–F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/26.
• Current-season coats, shirts, trousers, sweaters, shoes, scarves, and ties are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown sale. Designers include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Henrik Vibskov, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily (noon–7), through 2/28.
• Get 50 percent off the fall-winter collection at DIGS in-store and online. The wool blend peacoat is $105 (originally $210), the military-style wool blend coat is $112 (originally $225), and the lurex cardigan with gold-stripe back is $75 (originally $150). 284 Lafayette St.; M-W (11-7), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); 1054 Third Ave., at 62nd St. (212-226-3363); daily, 11-8. Through 2/28.
• Home accessories and kitchenware are 50 to 70 percent off at the Alessi warehouse sale. The Cintura di Orione stockpot is $144 (originally $288), the Mediterraneo tea light holder is $10.80 (originally $36), and the Birds and Clouds sushi set is $31.50 (originally $105). 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 2/29.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
The Very Uncomfortable Experience of Rewatching Election in 2016
Outrageous Party Photos From Andy Warhol’s Factory Days
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
Ask Polly: Should I Try to Help My Alcoholic Friend?
YogaToes Cured My Lifelong Fear of Bunions
This Lipstick Was Designed by a Woman Who Can See 100 Million Colors
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.