• Jackets are $150 to $400, suits are $200 to $800, sweaters are $60 to $160, and pants are $80 to $120 at the Seize sur Vingt sale. 78 Greene St., nr. Spring St.; daily (11–6), through 2/12.
• All jewelry is 50 to 75 percent off at the Kara Ackerman sample sale. 389 E. 89th St., nr. First Ave.; Sa (10-5).
• Find fall-winter items for $100 or less at the JF & Son sample sale. Jack Chiles Gallery, 208 Bowery; Sa-Su (noon-8).
• Shoes from the fall-winter collection are 70 percent off at United Nude. The Pin Belt booties are $124.50 (originally $415), the Helix Hi boots are $75 (originally $250), and the Step Mobius Velcro Hi boots are $178.50 (originally $595). 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/4.
• Pieces from multiple seasons, including holiday 2011, are up to 90 percent off at Gary Graham. 176 Franklin St., nr. Hudson St. (212-274-8940); Th-Sa (11-7).
• Womenswear and accessories from Jerome Dreyfuss, Isabel Marant, Acne, A.P.C., and more are 30 to 90 percent off at Stuart & Wright. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. South Portland Ave., Fort Greene (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (10–6); through 2/5.
• Get 50 percent off the fall-winter collection at DIGS in-store and online. The wool-blend pea coat is $105 (originally $210), the military-style wool blend coat is $112 (originally $225), and the lurex cardigan with gold-stripe back is $75 (originally $150). 284 Lafayette St.; M-W (11-7), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); 1054 Third Ave., at 62nd St. (212-226-3363); daily, 11-8. Through 2/28.
• The fall-winter collection is 70 to 80 percent off at Morgane Le Fay. Dresses start at $125 (originally $640) and coats are $750 (originally $2500). 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1507; F-Sa, M (10:30-6), Su-T (11-4), through 2/7.
• Get 70 percent off clothing, shoes, jewelry, and children's clothes at Kisan. A Ports 1961 blouse is $135 (originally $450) and a Sonia Rykiel bag is $165 (originally $330). 125 Greene St., nr. Houston St. (212-475-2470); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/6.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
All the Ceilings Women Keep Hitting Their Heads On
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
From Our Partners
Clever nightstand alternatives (for small-spaces!)
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
11 Struggles Every Girl With Glasses Will Understand
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.