• This season's shoe styles are up to 65 percent off at Jean-Michel Cazabat. 350 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (646-669-8508); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/24.
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barneys Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); see website for hours. Through 2/26.
• Eyewear is up to 50 percent off at the Morgenthal Frederics semi-annual sale. 399 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; M–F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6); through 2/26.
• Menswear is up to 50 percent off at Unis. Suit jackets are $298 (originally $578), slim chinos are $137 (originally $198), and flannel dress pants are $144 (originally $228). 226 Elizabeth St., at Prince St. (212-431-5533); M (11-7), T-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-7); through 2/28.
• Current-season coats, shirts, trousers, sweaters, shoes, scarves, and ties are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown sale. Designers include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Henrik Vibskov, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily (noon–7), through 2/28.
• Get 50 percent off the fall-winter collection at DIGS in-store and online. The wool blend peacoat is $105 (originally $210), the military-style wool blend coat is $112 (originally $225), and the lurex cardigan with gold stripe back is $75 (originally $150). 284 Lafayette St.; M-W (11-7), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); 1054 Third Ave., at 62nd St. (212-226-3363); daily, 11-8. Through 2/28.
• Get up to 50 percent off items from a range of designers at Condor. Veda leather jackets are $498 (originally $768), frocks by Vivenne Westwood are $324 (originally $524), and Emm Kuo python clutches are $966 (originally $1380). 259 Elizabeth St., nr. E. Houston (212-966-4280); daily, 11-7. Through 2/29.
• In-stock upholstered furniture, custom upholstery, and discontinued fabrics are 20 to 30 percent off at Jonathan Adler's annual furniture sale. Various locations and hours; see jonathanadler.com for more details. Through 3/4.
Most Viewed Stories
Josh Kushner, Ivanka Trump’s Brother-in-Law, Was Reportedly Spotted at the Women’s March
A Scene from the D.C. Women’s March
Bernie Sanders Wore the Only Appropriate Outfit to Trump’s Inauguration
Pro-Choice and Pro-Life Marchers Came Face-to-Face at the Women’s March
Why the Election of 9 Black Female Judges in Alabama Matters
Taylor Swift Won’t Save Us From Donald Trump
The Greatest Signs From the Women’s March
16 of the Cutest Kids at the Women’s March
Madonna to Women’s March Detractors: ‘F*ck You’
Over 1 Million New York Women Will Have Access to Free Contraception and Abortions
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.