• Get ready for the top trends of spring at Bloomingdale’s semi-annual Mad About Fashion event. Check out presentations of the upcoming season's must-have items, then stock your closet with the latest in neons, pleated skirts, prints, accessories, and more. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000) and 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 10–8:30.
• Check out a roster of emerging and established fashion photographers and illustrators including Veronica Ibarra, Keena Gonzalez, Ronald Cadiz, and Wesley Nault at a free pop-up art event curated by celebrity makeup artists Juliet Silva-Yee and D’angelo Thompson. Lazzoni, 154 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 7–10.
• All Mexican serving ware from Gorky Gonzalez, Majolica, and Talavera, including tapas plates, platters, and mugs, is 30 percent off at La Sirena. 27 E. 3rd St., nr. Second Ave. (212-780-9113); daily, 12-7, through 2/13.
• Womenswear is up to 50 percent off at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/9.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Clothes, shoes, and accessories by designers like Martin Margiela, Rick Owens, Junya Watanabe, and more are up to 85 percent off at the IF semi-annual basement sale. The Dries van Noten flower beaded dress is $818 (originally $2,725), the men's Martin Margiela single-breasted wool-jersey knit suit is $702 (originally $2,340), and Johnny Farah leather bags are $250 (originally $890). Men's and women's shoes are 70 percent off. 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); W–Su (11–7).
• All clothing is 25 percent off and shoes for men, women, and kids are up to 40 percent off at Vans DQM General. 93 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-226-7776), through 2/12.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane Von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
Most Viewed Stories
Why Everyone Loves the Alpha Girl
Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?
Steve Bannon Unironically Referred to Megyn Kelly As ‘The Devil’
A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
The 26-Year-Old Couch-Surfing After a Breakup
Girlboss Will Make You Nostalgic, But Maybe Not in a Good Way
Here’s Chelsea Clinton Responding to an Awkward Joke About Her Mom
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.