• Get ready for the top trends of spring at Bloomingdale’s semi-annual Mad About Fashion event. Check out presentations of the upcoming season's must-have items, then stock your closet with the latest in neons, pleated skirts, prints, accessories, and more. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000) and 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 10–8:30.
• Check out a roster of emerging and established fashion photographers and illustrators including Veronica Ibarra, Keena Gonzalez, Ronald Cadiz, and Wesley Nault at a free pop-up art event curated by celebrity makeup artists Juliet Silva-Yee and D’angelo Thompson. Lazzoni, 154 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 7–10.
• All Mexican serving ware from Gorky Gonzalez, Majolica, and Talavera, including tapas plates, platters, and mugs, is 30 percent off at La Sirena. 27 E. 3rd St., nr. Second Ave. (212-780-9113); daily, 12-7, through 2/13.
• Womenswear is up to 50 percent off at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/9.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Clothes, shoes, and accessories by designers like Martin Margiela, Rick Owens, Junya Watanabe, and more are up to 85 percent off at the IF semi-annual basement sale. The Dries van Noten flower beaded dress is $818 (originally $2,725), the men's Martin Margiela single-breasted wool-jersey knit suit is $702 (originally $2,340), and Johnny Farah leather bags are $250 (originally $890). Men's and women's shoes are 70 percent off. 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); W–Su (11–7).
• All clothing is 25 percent off and shoes for men, women, and kids are up to 40 percent off at Vans DQM General. 93 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-226-7776), through 2/12.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane Von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Our Partners
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
This 30-Day Squat Challenge Will Transform Your Body
7 Eyebrow Mistakes You Need to Stop Making Immediately
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.