• Get ready for the top trends of spring at Bloomingdale’s semi-annual Mad About Fashion event. Check out presentations of the upcoming season's must-have items, then stock your closet with the latest in neons, pleated skirts, prints, accessories, and more. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000) and 504 Broadway, nr. Broome St. (212-729-5900); 10–8:30.
• Check out a roster of emerging and established fashion photographers and illustrators including Veronica Ibarra, Keena Gonzalez, Ronald Cadiz, and Wesley Nault at a free pop-up art event curated by celebrity makeup artists Juliet Silva-Yee and D’angelo Thompson. Lazzoni, 154 W. 18th St., nr. Sixth Ave.; 7–10.
• All Mexican serving ware from Gorky Gonzalez, Majolica, and Talavera, including tapas plates, platters, and mugs, is 30 percent off at La Sirena. 27 E. 3rd St., nr. Second Ave. (212-780-9113); daily, 12-7, through 2/13.
• Womenswear is up to 50 percent off at Daryl K. 21 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-529-8790); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/9.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Clothes, shoes, and accessories by designers like Martin Margiela, Rick Owens, Junya Watanabe, and more are up to 85 percent off at the IF semi-annual basement sale. The Dries van Noten flower beaded dress is $818 (originally $2,725), the men's Martin Margiela single-breasted wool-jersey knit suit is $702 (originally $2,340), and Johnny Farah leather bags are $250 (originally $890). Men's and women's shoes are 70 percent off. 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); W–Su (11–7).
• All clothing is 25 percent off and shoes for men, women, and kids are up to 40 percent off at Vans DQM General. 93 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-226-7776), through 2/12.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane Von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.