• Indulge at a stress-relieving spa night at Equinox, where you can take advantage of hand and chair massages, brow touch-ups, gift bags, hors d’oeuvres, Champagne, and fifteen-minute private-room chocolate or strawberry facials. Tickets are $45 and can be purchased at urbangirlsquad.com. 1429 Second Ave., at 74th St.; 7–9.
• Have your fortune told and browse the latest jewelry from Alex Woo at a Valentine's week pop-up shop. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); M-Sa (10-8), Su (noon-7), through 2/14.
• Celebrate the holiday a little early with a pre-Valentine’s Day event at Toqueville. Peruse jewelry from the Dyanne Belle collection at an exclusive trunk show, then stick around for scotch tasting ($85) and a three-course dinner ($125). Proceeds from the event will help support Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Call 212-647-1515 to make a reservation. 1 E. 15th St., nr. Union Square West; 6:30–10:30.
• The fall-winter collection is 70 to 80 percent off at Morgane Le Fay. Dresses start at $125 (originally $640) and coats are $750 (originally $2500). 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1507; F-Sa, M (10:30-6), Su-T (11-4), through 2/7.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
• Fall and winter clothes, shoes, and accessories are 50 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Choose from brands including Hussein Chalayan, Etoile Isabel Marant, and Dieppa Restrepo. 123 Norfolk St., at Rivington St. (212-673-6405); daily, noon-8; through 2/16.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.