• Indulge at a stress-relieving spa night at Equinox, where you can take advantage of hand and chair massages, brow touch-ups, gift bags, hors d’oeuvres, Champagne, and fifteen-minute private-room chocolate or strawberry facials. Tickets are $45 and can be purchased at urbangirlsquad.com. 1429 Second Ave., at 74th St.; 7–9.
• Have your fortune told and browse the latest jewelry from Alex Woo at a Valentine's week pop-up shop. Henri Bendel, 712 Fifth Ave., at 56th St. (212-247-1100); M-Sa (10-8), Su (noon-7), through 2/14.
• Celebrate the holiday a little early with a pre-Valentine’s Day event at Toqueville. Peruse jewelry from the Dyanne Belle collection at an exclusive trunk show, then stick around for scotch tasting ($85) and a three-course dinner ($125). Proceeds from the event will help support Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Call 212-647-1515 to make a reservation. 1 E. 15th St., nr. Union Square West; 6:30–10:30.
• The fall-winter collection is 70 to 80 percent off at Morgane Le Fay. Dresses start at $125 (originally $640) and coats are $750 (originally $2500). 601 W. 26th St., nr. Eleventh Ave., Ste. 1507; F-Sa, M (10:30-6), Su-T (11-4), through 2/7.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
• Fall and winter clothes, shoes, and accessories are 50 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Choose from brands including Hussein Chalayan, Etoile Isabel Marant, and Dieppa Restrepo. 123 Norfolk St., at Rivington St. (212-673-6405); daily, noon-8; through 2/16.