• Support Bottomless Closet, an organization that helps prepare homeless women for job interviews, at a runway show featuring looks by Nicole Miller, Betsey Johnson, and Lela Rose for sizes four through twelve. The event, hosted by celebrity stylist Derek Warburton, kicks off with a pre-show cocktail reception and ends with a rooftop after-party at the Empire Hotel. General admission tickets ($50) can be purchased at eventbrite.com. 44 W. 63rd St.; 8-11.
• Wind down after Fashion Week at the tenth anniversary of Williamsburg Fashion Weekend. See the latest looks from Minnae Chae, Melissa Lockwood, and Stephanie Hinson at a runway show, then buy the pieces you loved in the accompanying sample sale. $10 tickets can be purchased at williamsburgfashionweekend.com. Show: 289 Kent Ave., nr. 2nd St. Sample sale: 389 Melrose St., Brooklyn (218-599-1450); 8-11:30pm.
• Current and past season merchandise by Rachel Comey, Alexander Wang, A Detacher, and more is up to 75 percent off at Jumelle. 148 Bedford Ave., nr. N. 8th St., Williamsburg (718-388-9525); Th–M (noon–7:30).
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barney's Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); See website for hours.
• Clutches, bags, and totes are 65 to 75 percent off at ROMYGOLD's FW11 sample sale. Leather satchels are $200 (originally $575) and fringed totes are $240 (originally $685). Clothing Line, 261 W. 36th St., second fl., nr. Seventh Ave.; T (11-7), W (11-6), Th (11-7).
• Fall and winter clothes, shoes, and accessories are 50 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Choose from brands including Hussein Chalayan, Etoile Isabel Marant, and Dieppa Restrepo. 123 Norfolk St., at Rivington St. (212-673-6405); daily, noon-8; through 2/16.
• Home accessories and kitchenware are 50 to 70 percent off at the Alessi warehouse sale. The Cintura di Orione stockpot is $144 (originally $288), the Mediterraneo tea light holder is $10.80 (originally $36), and the Birds and Clouds sushi set is $31.50 (originally $105). 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6).
• Hats, select scarves, gloves, and belts are 20 to 50 percent off at the Lisa Shaub studio sale. 73 Spring St., ste. 505, nr. Crosby St. (212-965-9176); W (10-2), Th (11-2, 4-7); F (10-2), through 2/17.
• Items including corduroys, flannels, sweaters, wool jackets, ties, and outerwear start at 50 percent off at the Save Khaki sample sale. 327 Lafayette St., nr. Houston St. (212-925-0134); T-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/19.
• Clothes and accessories from Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Phillip Lim, DVF, and more are up to 90 percent off at Scoop's closet clean-out sale. 430 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St. (212-691-1926); M–W (10–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (11–6), through 2/20.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
From Our Partners
The Fashion Spot
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.