• Celebrate the launch of the Douglas Hannant collection at Bloomingdale's with pink treats and a live set from D.J. Javier. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5:30–7:30.
• Preview the new Michele watch collection, featuring diamond and non-diamond watches, interchangeable straps, and exclusive Pave Diamond styles, at a special Bloomingdale's trunk show. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10-5.
• Check out the new bridal jewelry collection by Miriam Haskell during a trunk show at Kleinfeld. Samples from the antique silver and gold-plated pearl collections will be on hand and available for special order. Call to schedule an appointment. 110 W. 20th St. (616-633-4300); F (11:30-5:30), Sa (10-6).
• Browse the latest scarves from Yoana Baraschi — including the cashmere series, the tie-dye stripe series, and the horizontal dip-dye series — at the brand's pop-up shop at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., ground fl. (212-247-1100); through 2/26.
• Take 90 percent off menswear and womenswear at Project No. 8's two-day sample sale. The men's Maison Martin Margiela latex-dipped boot is $445 (originally $890), the men's Hope Yale sweater is $31 (originally $101), women's A Detacher Huxley buckle clogs are $176 (originally $438), and the women's Maison Martin Margiela woven leather ankle boots are $394 (originally $985). 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); F–Sa (noon–7).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Gargyle's end-of-season sale. Merchandise will be organized by $100, $75, $50, and $30-or-less bins. The men's Acne Winston coat is $350 (originally $770), the women's Lover cable-knit jumper is $100 (originally $342), and the Surface to Air Alley boots are $175 (originally $566). 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St.; F–Su (11–7).
• This season's shoe styles are up to 65 percent off at Jean-Michel Cazabat. 350 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (646-669-8508); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/24.
• Take 50 percent off at the Court Jeans sample sale. One-of-a-kind samples are $40 and shorts are $20, with items from the fall collection priced between $55 and $85. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th-Su (noon-8), through 2/26.
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barney's Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); See website for hours. Through 2/26.
• Eyewear is up to 50 percent off at the Morgenthal Frederics semi-annual sale. 399 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; M–F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/26.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.