• Celebrate the launch of the Douglas Hannant collection at Bloomingdale's with pink treats and a live set from D.J. Javier. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 5:30–7:30.
• Preview the new Michele watch collection, featuring diamond and non-diamond watches, interchangeable straps, and exclusive Pave Diamond styles, at a special Bloomingdale's trunk show. 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St. (212-705-2000); 10-5.
• Check out the new bridal jewelry collection by Miriam Haskell during a trunk show at Kleinfeld. Samples from the antique silver and gold-plated pearl collections will be on hand and available for special order. Call to schedule an appointment. 110 W. 20th St. (616-633-4300); F (11:30-5:30), Sa (10-6).
• Browse the latest scarves from Yoana Baraschi — including the cashmere series, the tie-dye stripe series, and the horizontal dip-dye series — at the brand's pop-up shop at Henri Bendel. 712 Fifth Ave., nr. 56th St., ground fl. (212-247-1100); through 2/26.
• Take 90 percent off menswear and womenswear at Project No. 8's two-day sample sale. The men's Maison Martin Margiela latex-dipped boot is $445 (originally $890), the men's Hope Yale sweater is $31 (originally $101), women's A Detacher Huxley buckle clogs are $176 (originally $438), and the women's Maison Martin Margiela woven leather ankle boots are $394 (originally $985). 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); F–Sa (noon–7).
• Menswear, womenswear, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Gargyle's end-of-season sale. Merchandise will be organized by $100, $75, $50, and $30-or-less bins. The men's Acne Winston coat is $350 (originally $770), the women's Lover cable-knit jumper is $100 (originally $342), and the Surface to Air Alley boots are $175 (originally $566). 16A Orchard St., nr. Canal St.; F–Su (11–7).
• This season's shoe styles are up to 65 percent off at Jean-Michel Cazabat. 350 Bleecker St., nr. Charles St. (646-669-8508); M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/24.
• Take 50 percent off at the Court Jeans sample sale. One-of-a-kind samples are $40 and shorts are $20, with items from the fall collection priced between $55 and $85. 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); Th-Su (noon-8), through 2/26.
• Receive up to 75 percent off designer clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children, as well as gifts for the home, at the Barney's Warehouse Sale. 255 W. 17th St., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-450-8400); See website for hours. Through 2/26.
• Eyewear is up to 50 percent off at the Morgenthal Frederics semi-annual sale. 399 W. Broadway, nr. Spring St.; M–F (10–7), Sa (11–7), Su (noon–6), through 2/26.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
From Up Close, Raf Simons’s Vision for Dior Is Clear
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
Sleater-Kinney on Riot Grrl, Reuniting, and Portlandia
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
From Our Partners
Here's What To Buy From J.Crew's HUGE 75-Percent-Off Sale!
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
How Demi Lovato Embraced This Body “Problem” We All Have
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.