• Check out a free live concert by the Vivian Girls when Kate Spade's Florence Broadhurst tour bus makes its first stop in NYC this weekend. The pop-up shop on wheels will feature exclusive "tour" items, as well as pieces from the upcoming spring collection. Gansevoort Plaza, at Hudson St.; 3-9 (concert at 7:45).
• Get up to 75 percent off menswear at Brunello Cucinelli. Sweaters are $450 (originally $1,995), casual button-downs are $100 (originally $435), and casual pants are $195 (originally $675) with free alterations. 683 Madison Ave. (212-813-0900); M-Sa (10-7:30), Su (11-6), through 2/12.
• Clothes, shoes, and accessories by designers like Martin Margiela, Rick Owens, Junya Watanabe, and more are up to 85 percent off at the IF semi-annual basement sale. The Dries van Noten flower beaded dress is $818 (originally $2,725), the men's Martin Margiela single-breasted wool-jersey knit suit is $702 (originally $2,340), and Johnny Farah leather bags are $250 (originally $890). Men's and women's shoes are 70 percent off. 94 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-334-4964); W–Su (11–7), through 2/12.
• All clothing is 25 percent off and shoes for men, women, and kids are up to 40 percent off at Vans DQM General. 93 Grand St., nr. Greene St. (212-226-7776), through 2/12.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane Von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
• All Mexican tableware from Gorky Gonzalez, Majolica, and Talavera, including tapas plates, platters, and mugs, is 30 percent off at La Sirena. 27 E. 3rd St., nr. Second Ave. (212-780-9113); daily, 12-7, through 2/13.
• Fall and winter clothes, shoes, and accessories are 50 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Choose from brands including Hussein Chalayan, Etoile Isabel Marant, and Dieppa Restrepo. 123 Norfolk St., at Rivington St. (212-673-6405); daily, noon-8; through 2/16.
• Clothes and accessories from Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Phillip Lim, DVF, and more are up to 90 percent off at Scoop's closet clean-out sale. 430 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St. (212-691-1926); M–W (10–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (11–6), through 2/20.
Most Viewed Stories
Why Did Everyone Act Like I Was Crazy When I Decided to Have a Baby in My 20s?
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
It Sure Looks Like Diane Kruger Is Dating Norman Reedus Now
People Everywhere Agree That Justin Trudeau Has a Good Butt
Woman Framed by Ex-Boyfriend’s Wife in Craigslist ‘Rape Fantasy’ Plot Speaks Out
Karl Lagerfeld Calls Out Meryl Streep for Canceling an Order for a Chanel Dress
Taylor Swift Is Not Going to Be Happy About This New Friendship
Someone Paid $2,000 to Provide Us With This Terrible Billboard
Sports Illustrated’s New Curvy Model on Fitness, Staying Healthy, and Embracing Her Body
Barbara Pierce Bush to Speak at Texas Planned Parenthood Fundraiser
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.