• Mingle with designers, artists, and fellow fashion lovers at the semi-annual Fashion, Art, Beauty (F.A.B.) event. In-house beauty lounges will offer makeup applications, hairstyling, massages and spray tans. Take in a variety of entertainment, from belly-dancing to D.J. sets, and help raise money for Toshi Now, a foundation that provides arts scholarships to children. Get your ticket ($40) at timeout.com. Flatiron Hotel, 1141 Broadway (212-839-8000); 7-10.
• Cashmere gloves, hats, and scarves are 30 to 50 percent off at Meg Cohen. 59 Thompson St., nr. Broome St.; 212-966-3733; daily, 11–7, through 2/15.
• Bridal gowns, evening gowns, veils, headpieces, shoes, and accessories are up to 80 percent off at Monica's Bridal. 1637 Sheepshead Rd., nr. Jerome Ave., Sheepshead Bay (718-646-5400); T (11–7), W (11–7).
• Hats, select scarves, gloves, and belts are 20 to 50 percent off at the Lisa Shaub studio sale. 73 Spring St., ste. 505, nr. Crosby St. (212-965-9176); W (10-2), Th (11-2, 4-7); F (10-2), through 2/17.
• Clutches, bags, and totes are 65 to 75 percent off at ROMYGOLD's FW11 sample sale. Leather satchels are $200 (originally $575) and fringed totes are $240 (originally $685). Clothing Line, 261 W. 36th St., second fl., nr. Seventh Ave.; T (11-7), W (11-6), Th (11-7).
• Fall and winter clothes, shoes, and accessories are 50 percent off at Maryam Nassir Zadeh. Choose from brands including Hussein Chalayan, Etoile Isabel Marant, and Dieppa Restrepo. 123 Norfolk St., at Rivington St. (212-673-6405); daily, noon-8; through 2/16.
• Items including corduroys, flannels, sweaters, wool jackets, ties, and outerwear start at 50 percent off at the Save Khaki sample sale. 327 Lafayette St., nr. Houston St. (212-925-0134); T-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 2/19.
• Clothes and accessories from Helmut Lang, Jimmy Choo, Phillip Lim, DVF, and more are up to 90 percent off at Scoop's closet clean-out sale. 430 W. 14th St., nr. Washington St. (212-691-1926); M–W (10–7), Th–S (11–8), Su (11–6), through 2/20.
Most Viewed Stories
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Blake Lively Reportedly Just Gave Birth, and You’ll Never Guess Who’s Running to the Hospital
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Angelina Jolie Got Everything She Wanted in Temporary Divorce Deal With Brad Pitt
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Mysterious Deaths of Two Sisters in a Luxury Hotel
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.