• Harlem’s Fashion Row hosts CFDA CEO Steven Kolb for a discussion about his fashion world experiences, emerging designers, and the Internet’s influence on design. Tickets ($20) can be purchased at eventbrite.com. Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, 515 Malcolm X Blvd. (212-491-2200); 6:30–8.
• Gently used dresses and accessories are up to 95 percent off at Rent the Runway's sample sale. Look for pieces by Badgley Mischka, Nicole Miller, Catherine Malandrino, and more. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T-W (10-8), Th-F (10-7), Sa (11-6), Su (11-3), through 3/4.
• Get 60 percent off items from brands including Charlotte Ronson, Erickson Beamon, Catherine Deane, Issa London, Imitation of Christ, and more — plus free cocktails every evening from 5 to 7 p.m. — at Showroom Seven's spring sample sale. 263 Eleventh Ave., nr. 27th St.; M-F (10-7), through 3/16.
• Menswear is up to 50 percent off at Unis. Suit jackets are $298 (originally $578), slim chinos are $137 (originally $198), and flannel dress pants are $144 (originally $228). 226 Elizabeth St., at Prince St. (212-431-5533); M (11-7), T-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-7); through 2/28.
• Get 50 percent off the fall-winter collection at DIGS in-store and online. The wool blend peacoat is $105 (originally $210), the military-style wool blend coat is $112 (originally $225), and the lurex cardigan with gold-stripe back is $75 (originally $150). 284 Lafayette St.; M-W (11-7), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-6); 1054 Third Ave., at 62nd St. (212-226-3363); daily, 11-8. Through 2/28.
• Men's coats, shirts, sweaters, trousers, and more are up to 60 percent off at the the Project No. 8 final markdown event. Available brands include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Zero+Maria Cornejo, Bless, and Aspesi. 38 Orchard St., nr. Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily noon-7, through 2/29.
• Take 20 to 40 percent off men's, women's, and children's shoes at Camper. 125 Prince St. (212-358-1841); M-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-7). 635 Madison Ave. (212-339-0078); M-Sa (10-7); Su (11-6). Through 2/29.
• Home accessories and kitchenware are 50 to 70 percent off at the Alessi warehouse sale. The Cintura di Orione stockpot is $144 (originally $288), the Mediterraneo tealight holder is $10.80 (originally $36), and the Birds and Clouds sushi set is $31.50 (originally $105). 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 2/29.
• Stock up on locally made and ecofriendly clothes, beauty products, accessories, and jewelry at the Savage Senses pop-up shop, tucked inside the Casa di Moda boutique. 69 Eighth Ave., at 13th St. (212-929-7174); T–Su (noon–7). Through 2/29.
• Get up to 50 percent off items from a range of designers at Condor. Veda leather jackets are $498 (originally $768), frocks by Vivenne Westwood are $324 (originally $524), and Emm Kuo python clutches are $966 (originally $1380). 259 Elizabeth St., nr. E. Houston (212-966-4280); daily, 11-7; through 2/29.
• In-stock upholstered furniture, custom upholstery, and discontinued fabrics are 20 to 30 percent off at Jonathan Adler's annual furniture sale. Various locations and hours; see jonathanadler.com for more details. Through 3/4.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.