• Show your school spirit at three student-only shopping nights hosted by Joe Fresh. Students from FIT, Parsons, and NYU will get their own respective nights to take advantage of special student discounts, snacks, and D.J. sets at the brand’s Fifth Avenue location. RSVP on Facebook or Twitter. 110 Fifth Ave., at 16th St. (212-366-0960); FIT: Tues (6–8); Parsons: Wed (6–8); NYU: Thurs (6–8).
• RumbaTime watches are up to 50 percent off. 630 Ninth Ave., Ste. 305 (212-757-9508); W (3–7).
• Home furnishings are 25 percent off at Desiron's showroom. The Nolita dining table is $3,675 (originally $4,900), the Darin seat is $613 (originally $817), and the Bleecker side table is $1,125 (originally $1,500). 151 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-353-2600); M–S (11–7), Su (noon–6).
• Take 20 to 40 percent off men's, women's, and children's shoes at Camper. 125 Prince St. (212-358-1841); M-Sa (11-8), Su (noon-7). 635 Madison Ave. (212-339-0078); M-Sa (10-7); Su (11-6). Through 2/29.
• Home accessories and kitchenware are 50 to 70 percent off at the Alessi warehouse sale. The Cintura di Orione stockpot is $144 (originally $288), the Mediterraneo tea light holder is $10.80 (originally $36), and the Birds and Clouds sushi set is $31.50 (originally $105). 30 E. 60th St., nr. Madison Ave. (212-317-9880) and 130 Greene St., nr. Prince St. (212-941-7300); M–S (11–6), Su (noon–6). Through 2/29.
• Get up to 50 percent off items from a range of designers at Condor. Veda leather jackets are $498 (originally $768), frocks by Vivenne Westwood are $324 (originally $524), and Emm Kuo python clutches are $966 (originally $1380). 259 Elizabeth St., nr. E. Houston (212-966-4280); daily, 11-7; through 2/29.
• Blazers and dresses are $129, sweaters are $99, outerwear is $299, and tops are $59 at Max Mara. 381 Fifth Ave., nr. 35th St., second fl. (212-290-2915); T-Th (10-6), through 3/1.
• Men's outerwear, suits, sport coats, trousers, jeans, and shirts from brands including Hugo Boss, Cole Haan, Ted Baker, 7 Jeans, and Tommy Bahama are 40 to 70 percent off at Rothman's moving sale. 200 Park Ave. South, at 17th St. (212-777-7400); M-W & F (10-7), Th (10-8), Sa (9:30-6), Su (noon-6). Sale ends when the store moves to its new location on 3/1.
• Gently used dresses and accessories are up to 95 percent off at Rent the Runway's sample sale. Look for pieces by Badgley Mischka, Nicole Miller, Catherine Malandrino, and more. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); T-W (10-8), Th-F (10-7), Sa (11-6), Su (11-3), through 3/4.
• In-stock upholstered furniture, custom upholstery, and discontinued fabrics are 20 to 30 percent off at Jonathan Adler's annual furniture sale. Various locations and hours; see jonathanadler.com for more details. Through 3/4.
Most Viewed Stories
Here’s the Official List of Speakers for the Women’s March on Washington
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Your Guide to Peeing During the Women’s March on Washington
Bernie Sanders Reviews the Balenciaga Men’s Collection
Inauguration Committee Chairman Says Kanye West Wasn’t Invited to Perform Because It’s a ‘Typically and Traditionally American’ Event
Sexual Assault in the Amazon
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
Feeling Anxious on Inauguration Day? These Art Museums Are Offering Refuge
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.