• Check out demonstrations and get tips on the perfect manicure, false eyelashes, facials, and makeup trends from salon stylists at Beauty Is Art, all while enjoying cupcakes, cocktails, gift bags, and door prizes. Tickets ($10) can be purchased at eventbrite.com. 508/526 W. 26th St.; 6–10.
• Get a free ten-day supply of foundation when you book a two-minute touch-up with Estée Lauder’s signature Fatigue Fighter. Call 212-705-2895 to make an appointment. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.
• Pick out a unique Valentine's Day gift for that special someone at the Independent Designer Pop-Up Shop, where thirteen local artists and vendors will offer apparel, bath and body products, accessories, and more. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave. (646-732-6877); daily, 10:30–7:30.
&38226; Womenswear and accessories from Jerome Dreyfuss, Isabel Marant, Acne, A.P.C., and more are 30 to 90 percent off at Stuart & Wright. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. South Portland Ave., Fort Greene (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (10–6).
• Shoes from the fall-winter collection are 70 percent off at United Nude. The Pin Belt booties are $124.50 (originally $415), the Helix Hi boots are $75 (originally $250), and the Step Mobius Velcro Hi boots are $178.50 (originally $595). 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/4.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
• Current-season coats, shirts, trousers, sweaters, shoes, scarves, and ties are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown sale. Designers include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Henrik Vibskov, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily (noon-7), through 2/28.
• Get 25 percent off all new furniture orders placed during the month of February at Desiron's Soho showroom. The Nolita dining table is $3,675 (originally $4,900), the Darin seat is $613 (originally $817), and the Bleecker side table is $1,125 (originally $1,500). 151 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-353-2600); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/29.
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
Gigi Hadid Fought Back Against a Creepy Stranger Who Grabbed Her
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.