• Check out demonstrations and get tips on the perfect manicure, false eyelashes, facials, and makeup trends from salon stylists at Beauty Is Art, all while enjoying cupcakes, cocktails, gift bags, and door prizes. Tickets ($10) can be purchased at eventbrite.com. 508/526 W. 26th St.; 6–10.
• Get a free ten-day supply of foundation when you book a two-minute touch-up with Estée Lauder’s signature Fatigue Fighter. Call 212-705-2895 to make an appointment. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., at 59th St.
• Pick out a unique Valentine's Day gift for that special someone at the Independent Designer Pop-Up Shop, where thirteen local artists and vendors will offer apparel, bath and body products, accessories, and more. Chelsea Market, 75 Ninth Ave. (646-732-6877); daily, 10:30–7:30.
&38226; Womenswear and accessories from Jerome Dreyfuss, Isabel Marant, Acne, A.P.C., and more are 30 to 90 percent off at Stuart & Wright. 85 Lafayette Ave., nr. South Portland Ave., Fort Greene (718-797-0011); Th–S (10–8), Su (10–6).
• Shoes from the fall-winter collection are 70 percent off at United Nude. The Pin Belt booties are $124.50 (originally $415), the Helix Hi boots are $75 (originally $250), and the Step Mobius Velcro Hi boots are $178.50 (originally $595). 25 Bond St., nr. Lafayette St. (212-420-6000); M-F (11-8), Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/4.
• Dresses, sweaters, and accessories by Byron Lars, Hutch, Motif 56, and more are 40 to 60 percent off at the Juniper Galaxy winter sale. 82 Bond St., nr. Atlantic Ave., Boerum Hill (718-643-6867); T-Su (noon-7), through 2/9.
• Clothing and accessories from Joie, Three Dots, Diane von Furstenberg, Woo, Portolano, and more are up to 80 percent off at Bit+Piece, with prices starting at $19.99. 246 Mott St., at Prince St. (212-343-2268); M-W (noon-8), Th-Sa (11-8), Su (11-7), through 2/13.
• Current-season coats, shirts, trousers, sweaters, shoes, scarves, and ties are up to 60 percent off at the Project No. 8 final markdown sale. Designers include Dries Van Noten, Adam Kimmel, Henrik Vibskov, and more. 38 Orchard St., at Hester St. (212-925-5599); daily (noon-7), through 2/28.
• Get 25 percent off all new furniture orders placed during the month of February at Desiron's Soho showroom. The Nolita dining table is $3,675 (originally $4,900), the Darin seat is $613 (originally $817), and the Bleecker side table is $1,125 (originally $1,500). 151 Wooster St., nr. Prince St. (212-353-2600); M-Sa (11-7), Su (noon-6); through 2/29.
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
You Think You’re Too Classy to Drink Champagne From a Bong?
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
Fabulous Find of the Week: Forever 21 Trench Coat
Who What Wear
The Zara Outfit Every Girl In New York City Is Wearing
15 Ways You Know a Girl Studied Abroad in Paris
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.