Tyra Banks walked in a Harvard Business School graduation ceremony today, receiving a diploma for completing an Executive Education program for business owners and entrepreneurs. Fittingly, the nineteenth cycle of Top Model — just ordered by the CW — will be "college-themed," so Tyra will get to talk about her Ivy League hijinks A LOT.
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- When Will Men Be OK Exploring Same-Sex Hookups?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup