As we predicted, Elite New York has turned its business around — and fast. When the agency's head, Louie Chaban, exited Women Management to spearhead Elite's reinvention this fall, his most dedicated clients — including Karen Elson, Agyness Deyn, and Jamie Bochert — followed suit. Shortly thereafter, Alyssa Miller and Ali Michael also joined the agency. This morning, a representative from Elite confirms that five new additions have been made: the iconic Veruschka, Estée Lauder spokesmodel (and fellow proud Marylander) Hilary Rhoda, Anna Wintour's editorial darling Caroline Trentini, model/photographer Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have all signed on too.
Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell
- Maryland Bank Robber Chose Pink Monochrome
- Beauty GIF: How to Create a Holiday Glitter-Eye
- 2013: Another Year of the Effing Hipster?
- Go Ask Our Beauty Editor Anything at Reddit
- Wish List: Erdem’s Feathered Organza Silk Skirt
- Patty Carroll’s Draped, ‘Anonymous’ Women
- Cara Delevingne Nabs Second Vogue UK Cover