As we predicted, Elite New York has turned its business around — and fast. When the agency's head, Louie Chaban, exited Women Management to spearhead Elite's reinvention this fall, his most dedicated clients — including Karen Elson, Agyness Deyn, and Jamie Bochert — followed suit. Shortly thereafter, Alyssa Miller and Ali Michael also joined the agency. This morning, a representative from Elite confirms that five new additions have been made: the iconic Veruschka, Estée Lauder spokesmodel (and fellow proud Marylander) Hilary Rhoda, Anna Wintour's editorial darling Caroline Trentini, model/photographer Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley have all signed on too.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament