To help bid adieu to New York Fashion Week, we asked some of our favorite models two questions: "How are your feet holding up?" and "What's the last delicious meal you ate?" Catwalk veteran Hanne Gaby Odiele tell us, "My feet don't exist anymore — I lost my feet years ago." Meanwhile, rising star Marie Piovesan had good luck with her shoes this week, which was "rare and cool." But what was the most popular meal for models this season? Bette Franke, Nyasha Matonhodze, and Mackenzie Drazan all loved their sushi. Jourdan Dunn, on the other hand, ate BonChon Korean fried chicken (instant foodie points!) after one of her fittings. Enjoy it all in the video.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat