To help bid adieu to New York Fashion Week, we asked some of our favorite models two questions: "How are your feet holding up?" and "What's the last delicious meal you ate?" Catwalk veteran Hanne Gaby Odiele tell us, "My feet don't exist anymore — I lost my feet years ago." Meanwhile, rising star Marie Piovesan had good luck with her shoes this week, which was "rare and cool." But what was the most popular meal for models this season? Bette Franke, Nyasha Matonhodze, and Mackenzie Drazan all loved their sushi. Jourdan Dunn, on the other hand, ate BonChon Korean fried chicken (instant foodie points!) after one of her fittings. Enjoy it all in the video.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?